August 22, 2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, August 22, 2023 – 9:00 am Shotgun Start – NOTE THE START TIME!
- 4-Person Best Ball Tournament
- Dinner to follow right after Golf
- Door, Pin Event and Place Prizes after dinner
Tournament Club of Iowa
1000 Tradition Drive
Polk City, IA 50226
Tournament Club of Iowa
$150 – 18-holes – 1/2-cart – Breakfast – Awards Reception – One Raffle Ticket – Lunch
$50 – Food (For those that only want to come to the awards reception / meeting)
$5 – mulligans (Limit 4 per player)
NOTE: See the flyer for dress code and there will be a cash bar available during the event. There will be ample opportunities before the event to stock your cart as well as on the course.
Be a Sponsor for the event!
You can sponsor during your golf team registration or right now. The earlier you sponsor, the more publicity you will get. See below for sponsorship levels and our sponsors.
- Hole – $100 – gets you a color sign at a tee box of one of the holes
- Pin Event – $250 – (Maximum of 6) also gets your name on a sponsorship list at the prize table and sponsors a pin event
- Putting Green – $500 – (Maximum of 1) also gets your name at the registration table, sponsors the main door prizes AND ALLOWS FOR SETTING UP AT THE PUTTING GREEN TO GREET GOLFERS ALL DAY.
- Clubhouse – $500 – (Maximum of 2) also gets your name at the registration table, sponsors the main door prizes AND ALLOWS FOR SETTING UP AT THE CLUBHOUSE TO GREET GOLFERS ALL DAY.
- Platinum – $750 – (Maximum of 2) also gets your name at the registration table, sponsors the main door prizes AND ALLOWS FOR SETTING UP AT A TEE BOX TO GREET GOLFERS ALL DAY.
Register a team online and pay through our secure payment system or mail a check to:
PO Box 65517 – 529 Elm St.
West Des Moines, IA 50265
Attn: ASHRAE Golf, Kevin Hart
See the Flyer for all of the information in a printable version (just don’t mail it in! Register online!)
Golf and dinner Registration Closes August 15th (or when we reach maximum capacity).
- Payment MUST be made prior to registration closing or your spot may be given to next team on the waitlist.
- You must register online – you can mail/deliver a check, just make sure it’s in by the deadline!
Who to contact for help:
If you have questions with the website or registration site, contact Tjaden Ahrens.
If you have questions about Golf, Dinner or Payments, contact Kevin Hart.
If you have questions about signs, contact Nathan Edwards.
If you have questions about sponsorships, contact Nick Seymour.