Monday August 31st, 2020 – 11:30 am Shotgun Start – NOTE THE START TIME!
4-Person Best Ball Tournament
Dinner to follow right after Golf
Door, Pin Event and Place Prizes after dinner
Briarwood Golf Course
3405 N.E. Trilein Drive
Ankeny, IA 50021
$65 – 18-holes – 1/2-cart
$45 – dinner (not sure if we can have a dinner – stay tuned!)
$5 – mulligans
NOTE: You must bring cash – NO CREDIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THIS EVENT. There will be ample opportunities before the event to stock your cart as well as on the course.
Be a Sponsor for the event!
You can sponsor during your golf team registration or right now. The earlier you sponsor, the more publicity you will get. See below for sponsorship levels and our sponsors.
- Silver – $100 – gets you a color sign at a tee box of one of the holes
- Gold – $250 – also gets your name on a sponsorship list at the prize table and sponsors a pin event
- Platinum – $500 – (Maximum of 3) also gets your name at the registration table, sponsors the main door prizes AND ALLOWS FOR SETTING UP AT A TEE BOX TO GREET GOLFERS ALL DAY (This is a new item added for the Platinum level!)
A BIG Thank You to our 2020 Golf Sponsors:
Platinum – $500 (limit 3 – SOLD OUT!)
Mechanical Sales, Inc.
Gold – $250
Systems Management & Balancing, Inc.
Central Sales, Inc.
Bell Brothers Heating and Air Conditioning
Silver – $100
Mack McClain Associates
Hydronic Energy, Inc.
Rist & Associates, Inc.
Mack McClain Associates
Sheet Metal Contractors of Iowa
VHF Sales, Inc.
Data Power Technology Corp / IA
Siemens Industry, Inc.
Register a team online and pay through our secure payment system or mail a check to:
ASHRAE Golf c/o Hart-Hammer, Inc.
ATTN: Jeff Hammer
529 Elm St. – PO Box 65517
West Des Moines, IA 50265
See the Flyer for all of the information in a printable version (just don’t mail it in! Register online!)
Golf and dinner Registration Closes August 21st (or when we reach maximum capacity).
- Payment MUST be made prior to registration closing or your spot may be given to next team on the waitlist.
- You must register online – you can mail/deliver a check, just make sure it’s in by the deadline!
Who to contact for help:
If you have questions with the website or registration site, contact Jason Kems.
If you have questions about Golf, Dinner or Payments, contact Jeff Hammer.
If you have questions about signs, contact Nathan Edwards.
If you have questions about sponsorships, contact Tjaden Ahrens.
Post updated: August 5, 2020